Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
£46k - 47k per year
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
4 on, 4 off Night shift - £45,000 - £48,000
This highly reputable family owned business has been successfully operating for over 50 years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an electrically biased engineer
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Wiltshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 26 days ago