Production / Engineering Supervisor - FMCG - 45k
Leeming Bar, England
Our client is a well•established drinks manufacturer that is currently undergoing an exciting expansion stage. As a result they are looking to bring on board an additionalProduction / Engineering Supervisor.
Their state•of•the•art production facility is based in Leeming Bar Industrial Estate and offers excellent working conditions and opportunities for career advancement.
- Leeming Bar Industrial Estate
- Permanent position
- Rotational shift pattern 6 AM – 2 PM / 2 PM – 10 PM / 10 PM – 6 AM
- Monday to Friday + 1 in 6 Saturdays
- Salary £40,000 • £45,000 per annum
Here’s what your role will look like:
- This is a unique role where you will take dual responsibility for looking after production operatives and a small team of engineers
- You will have total accountability for the people and plant including production output and line efficiencies, quality, staff management and H&S
- This is a busy role that will require a hands on approach, strong decision making and thinking on your feet
- You will be getting production lines up and running, logging production information and any breakdowns
- It’s a relatively new factory so you will be involved with setting up systems and maintenance programmes for various production areas
What you will need to succeed:
- You will have strong FMCG background and staff supervisory / management experience
- Ideally you will be a production supervisor with engineering background
- Or you could be an engineer with people management experience looking to develop into production function
- You should also have good knowledge of production processes, ability to understand ancillary equipment and learn new technology quickly
- As a people manager, you can lead by example and provide ongoing training and coaching to your team
What’s on offer?
- Rewarding base salary of £40,000 • £45,000 per annum
- 26 Days Holiday, plus 5 bank holidays
- Personal Insurances
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Access to the latest production technology and genuine opportunities to grow and develop professionally
- State•of•the•art facilities and friendly, supportive working environment
Follow the application process and, if successful, you will be invited to attend a first stage interview.
Production Supervisor / Engineering Supervisor / Production Manager / Engineering Manager / Line Manager / Line Supervisor / FMCG / Production Team Leader / Factory Manager / Factory Supervisor / Factory Team Leader / Senior Engineer
Posted 2 days ago