Staff Nurse - Care Home - Great Benefits!!!
Hartlepool, County Durham, England
£25k - 33.4k per year + Great Benefits
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Hartlepool, County Durham
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care & Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care
- Resident Admission Age: 65+
- Salary: £25,000 - £33,400 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Hartlepool, County Durham. The home provides a versatile range of care, including helping adults diagnosed with Parkinson's disease or dementia. Other services available include respite, convalescence, nursing and palliative care. A modern purpose-built home that has a warm interior that is enhanced by pleasant surroundings that include mature landscaped gardens, a secure courtyard, raised flower beds, and a sensory garden. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £33,400!!!
5/5 REVIEW: I can only describe the care my mother received as excellent in every area
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 20 days ago