Drug Safety Physician in London
Up to £1,000 per day
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for an experienced Drug Safety Physician to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Central London on a contract basis, with 1 day available to work remotely.
Our client is Global Pharmaceutical Company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of diseases/illnesses across multiple therapeutic areas including Auto-Immunity, CNS, Haematology and Orphan Diseases.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide medical advice and support to the EU QPPV and Deputy EU-QPPV.
- Provide medical input into the review and risk assessment of aggregate, literature and single case reports for global signal detection for two assigned marketed products.
- Work on expedited and periodic regulatory safety reporting, Causality assessment, Risk Management assessment.
- Provide supervision of the review and assessment of case reports received by the company associated with two assigned marketed products in haematology and hypertension.
- Interpret preclinical and clinical data, using extensive knowledge of pre and post marketing European drug legislation.
The successful candidate will come from a UK GMC background, with an EU license to practice.
- A proven PV Physician background with experience at a pharmaceutical company or CRO working in clinical development and/or drug safety.
- Relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas is preferred.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine (Desirable).
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45848 in all correspondence.
Posted 37 days ago