Brand and Marketing Executive
Brighton, East Sussex
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Job Title:Brand and Marketing Executive
Salary:£24K £26k depending on experience
Our client is looking to recruit a Brand and Marketing Executive to join their friendly team at their Head Office. You will be responsible for planning and delivering multichannel marketing campaigns (both offline and digital; instore, website, social media, direct mail and email) to drive sales growth through our key and exclusive brands. The job holder will work closely with buying and marketing teams to execute the marketing strategy for these brands to drive footfall and traffic.
- Set KPIs, report and analyse marketing campaigns and promotions using inhouse software
- Analyse market trends, campaigns and competitors to identify SWOT
- Create engaging content for printed material, social media, blog posts and email
- Be the first point of contact for stores to ensure they are merchandised as per company guidelines
- Use Merchandising techniques to improve store design as well as creating POS
- Work with suppliers to agree funding and generate new ideas to increase sales and manage joint marketing plans
- Working with our inhouse Graphic Designer, create and implement marketing assets for our key and exclusive brands
- Extract mailing data when required ensuring compliance with GDPR
Experience of working in a marketing environment is absolutely essential to this role as we need someone who can quickly adapt to the role, ideally you should be able to demonstrate 23 years of solid experience in a marketing environment.
You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & Buying teams.
- To be successful in the role you will have:
- A degree in a marketing related subject or professional qualification (CIM/IDM) or equivalent experience
- A good understanding of all things digital
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build effective relationships throughout the business as well as external suppliers and agencies
- Ability to give clear direction to internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for design, creative and brand thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong projectmanagement skills; experience working crossfunctionally with creative buying/product and marketing teams.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Posted 32 days ago