Student Reception Administrator Punctuality, Child Protection and behaviour focus
Hackney, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Student Reception Administrator
Punctuality, Child Protection & Behaviour Focus
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 6, points 18- 22 £29,543- £31,728 (pro rata)
Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Inner London Area Required asap
- Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to work as part of our student engagement admin support team?
- Are you creative, flexible and able to work on your own initiative to ensure positive outcomes for students?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11- 19 girls’ Academy). We are looking for a dynamic, flexible and self-motivated individual to fill the following post:
- Student Reception Administrator – Punctuality, Child Protection and Behaviour Focus
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and caring academy with enthusiastic students.
- The support of a fantastic team of dedicated staff.
- A strong commitment to your professional development.
Bringing down barriers to success
We are proud of our stance as an anti-racist school and recognise the importance of having a staff body and Leadership Team that reflect Hackney’s rich and diverse community.
If you have the experience and passion to be an inspirational role model for the next generation of female leaders, then we want to see how we can support you in that pursuit.
We want the best staff, and we know that means a diverse staff.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Clapton Girls’ Academy reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Please apply via the button below. Alternatively please contact on#########
Twitter feed: ######
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 (by 9am or first post).
Interview date: Friday 5th November 2021.