London, Greater London, England
Up to £45000 per annum
If you're seeking a paraplanning role that offers an abundance of complex cases where you will be pushed to use your full range of skills, then this role is absolutely for you!
- Supporting a team of Wealth Planners advising high net worth clients you will deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency at all times and in a manner that is in-keeping with the standards expected by HNW individuals. In essence, you will ensure that Planners can advise clients effectively across a range of wealth matters, including tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans and tax efficient investment. The team takes a very collaborative approach to business development and therefore you will work with Planners to develop new business and service existing clients on an ongoing basis, ensuring data is regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate. This is such a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to use their technical expertise to their fullest and continue their paraplanning career with a well-known and well-established firm.
- Significant paraplanning experience
- Experience of high net worth clients
- A collaborative approach to supporting Planners
- Drive and ambition to work on complex matters
Posted 18 days ago