HR Administrator, Birstall (Batley) 6 Month Contract
WF17 9TD, Birstall and Birkenshaw Ward
£22,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our small Employee support function and help support the day to day HR processing and administrative activities throughout the entire employee journey.
Joining an established team, dedicated to supporting employees throughout their journey with our business, you will be part of a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business who put its customers at the heart of all its decisions.
- Benefit of joining us:
You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, and will receive a competitive salary, great incentives such as life assurance, pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday (Pro rata), Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
- Key responsibilities as our HR Administrator
Within this varied role, as an integral member of our Employee Services team, you will play a key role in delivering an accurate administration service, focusing on all HR processes throughout the employee lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day to day administration of the employee life-cycle
- Oversee the management of the team e-mail inbox, prioritising activities according to customer need and in line with payroll cut-off
- Process new starter paperwork and pre-employment checks in line with policy and procedure
- Update the relevant HR & Payroll systems to record changes to employee terms and conditions
- Generate a range of employee letters to include, changes to Employee terms and conditions, loyalty awards, eye care vouchers and reference responses
- Ensure internal departments are notified of new starters, leavers or internal job moves
- Provide technical support to employees requiring self-service portal password resets or help registering
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in line with the teams' customer service ethos
- Highlight areas of improvement and help to shape the service provided by the Employee Services team
- Provide flexible support to the wider team
- Embrace a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes
You'll find a collaborative and diverse working environment and a culture that enables new ideas, where you will contribute to a range of key HR projects and the overall improvement of the service we offer to internal customers.
- What we're looking for in our HR Administrator
We're looking for an HR Administrator with an understanding of all employee touch points. You will be customer service focused with:
- Proven HR Administration experience
- Experience of using HR & Payroll systems (ADP iHCM desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Intermediate)
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our HR Administrator , click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Posted 12 days ago