We have an opportunity for a Commercial Paralegal to join our in-house legal team. You will be responsible for supporting the legal team in a broad range of commercial, project and administrative matters. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with an international sales team, you will have demonstrated experience in contract review, basic contract negotiations and drafting. You will possess good judgement, good verbal skills, strong organisational abilities and an ability to prioritise rapidly changing workload, operating independently with minimal supervision.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel you will be prepared to roll your sleeves up and play a key role in the organisation of the Legal team here at Horizon.
- Draft, review and negotiate contract documents, including non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, statements of work and procurement agreements.
- Assist with commercial queries and provide practical advice to the business on risk.
- Assist with the administration of the contract management system and other databases as required.
- Assist with legal team projects as required
- Exceptional organisational skills; strong self motivator
- Must be able to uphold the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgement on day to day decisions
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and reprioritise quickly and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organisation in a positive, collaborative manner
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience gained in an international company preferably in the biotech sector
- University degree ideally gained in law
Horizon Delivers inspired solutions that harness the power of the cell. We are global leaders in cell engineering. Our vision is to unlock the power of the cell, and we are increasing our focus on customers everyday. Our unique tools and services are used by our customers to provide valuable insights and applications in - research, drug discovery, molecular diagnostics and biomanufacturing.
As part of any recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. Our Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available on this link
Posted 8 days ago