£17500 - £19500 per annum + Excellent benefits and progression
This award winning, market leader is seeking a Payroll Administrator to provide outstanding service to contractors and agencies in this specialist accountancy company. Working Monday to Friday office hours in modern, friendly offices in Altrincham, you will have an opportunity to develop a long term career in a company that promotes from within with excellent training.
Established over 30 years ago this company has continued to expand and won multiple awards including Investors in People Silver Status, Customer Service Excellence and Best Umbrella Company not once, but twice! 90% of their customers would recommend a friend.
As a Payroll Administrator you will;
- Be responsible for own portfolio of payrolls
- Build relationships with agency customers to understand their requirements
- Input of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Process deductions and special rates including PAYE tax, national insurance, sick pay, maternity or paternity pay, commission and more
- Work to deadlines to ensure contractors are paid on time
- Work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
To be successful as a Payroll Administrator you will;
- We are interested in seeing candidates who have experience as an administrator, administration, data processing or customer service advisors with admin responsibilities.
- Must have GCSE Maths B and English B or above
- Have a strong desire to develop a long term career in a company who will provide ongoing support and development
- High attention to detail
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
If you are looking to join a company that truly values their staff and invests in their futures, then look no further. Benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual company bonus upto £1500, regular social events, regular incentives, local parking, excellent culture, free fresh fruit and refreshments and study support for further development of your career. As a Payroll Administrator, basic salary is £17500 to £19500 depending on expereince.
Posted 28 days ago