Prison Nurse - Sutton SM2 | Zoek UK
Prison Nurse - Healthcare
Sutton SM2, UK
£26.00 - £38.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Prison Nurse Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Nurse for a Prison in Sutton(Long days, mains, nights) The role is on an ongoing contract to cover the need of the prison.
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity? Find out by reading through the role overview below.
Full Time and Part time hours available! About the role: You will be expected to deliver a comprehensive service to the male/female inmates, providing a high level of care and assistance to their medical needs.
You will be working closely with other medical teams, officers, probation and management of the prison to provide an outstanding service with the patients best interests as a priority.
You will need to be able to carry out assessments to new and current inmates and making any necessary referrals needed.
- Prison clearance Essential
- Valid NMC Registration (2 years experience ideal)
- Emergency Response training (Ideal but not essential) Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- Weekly payroll runs
- Full compliance allowance
- Dedicated consultant specialised in the Offender health sector
- Training allowance For more information or to apply please contact Lauren Tallentire on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)