Project Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Very successful Microsoft Gold Partner MSP are recruiting for a Microsoft focused Project Manager to join a highly successful and growing UK team.
Following a recent influx of new business, we are seeking an experienced IT Services Project Manager to run of approximately 10 large scale customer infrastructure projects with a total budget in excess of £250K. This role will utilise both waterfall and agile scrum project methodologies and are increasingly adopting a DevOps delivery model with greater emphasis on using infrastructure as code automation to support release management. The scope of the live projects are focused on the implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace cloud services including:
- Migration of On-Premise Systems to the Microsoft M365 Platform
- M365 Tenant to Tenant Migrations including Identity and Data Migration
- Implementation of End User Device Modern Management including Autopilot & Endpoint Manager Solutions (Intune / SCCM)
- Transition to Azure Infrastructure Services such as Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender Suite, Azure Information Protection
Duties & Responsibilities
Project Initiation including Project Standup Calls with client and technical teams .
Project Coordination using Prince 2 Agile Scrum Methodology including regular client and technical team scrum calls, sprint planning and review calls.
Project administration using PSA and Devops tools including:
Internal and external technical consultant resourcing & co-ordination.
Manage project transition into managed services.
Mitigate against the financial impact of project overruns by securing appropriate early commercial cover for change requests and reworks.
setting up and chairing internal and external project & scrum meeting agendas, minutes & actions
resource allocation and timesheet approvals
project backlog and release management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in MSP operations.
- Excellent administration and data processing skills.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Excellent financial understanding of project based billing schemes including fixed price, milestone and time & materials.
- Strong hands-on experience of Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Devops Tools and Microsoft Teams.
- Working knowledge of Devops practices including working with Product and Release management team.
- Working knowledge of other commercially available PSA and Agile software platforms.
- Working knowledge of Netsuite would be ideal.
The candidate will be educated to degree level and hold additional qualification in waterfall & agile project management and ITIL operations.