Java Developer £55,000 Manchester (M1)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, 27 days, home working
**Java Developer £55,000 Manchester (M1)
- **Want to work for one of, if not the, most appealing tech product business in the North West?
- Work as part of great development squads that are passionate about building large scale software products that make a real difference to all of our lives; helping people save money?
- Work on NEW platform/product development using modern technologies such as Java 8/9, AWS, VueJS and Apache Spark?
- Enjoy perks such as 1day home working per week, 27 days holiday (+ buy 5 more), heavily discounted parking in Manchester City Centre, Health plan, free breakfast & lunch and flexible hours? Read on**
THREE Java Developer roles have arisen for quite possibly Manchesters most appealing employer based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. These are truly unique roles for a Java Developer with a minimum of 23 years experience who are both ambitious and tenacious from a technical and process perspective. You will be a talented and career motivated Java Developer who is constantly looking to improve and work on large complex platforms and products to help customers save more money. It is estimated the products helped UK households save in excess of £2 billion in 2018 alone!
As a Java Developer you will be process driven with a good understanding of iterative software development lifecycle (Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and have prior exposure to TDD/BDD. In addition to a very competitive salary ranging from £40,000£55,000 you would also be working amongst some of the most inspiring Java Software Engineers coupled with delivering modern accessible solutions on an enterprise scale.
For the roles it would be great to see to following skills/experience from applicants:
- Java 89**Spring
- RESTful services (JSON)
- Build Tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- CI / CD methodologies OO principles and design**
Applicants will ideally possess a deep passion for Java and core open source technologies and frameworks with a background of building scalable and resilient software applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are a Java Developer and keen to be part of the most appealing software engineering delivery team in the North West then get in touch! Youll recognise the brand and youll love the work!
Please feel free to call me on for a confidential discussion.
Additionally you can click the APPLY NOW tab below or send me your CV directly to scott.carline @ circlerecruitment .com
IF YOU ARE A JAVA DEVELOPER (AT ANY LEVEL) ON THE MARKET THEN DO GET IN TOUCH AS I HAVE A VOLUME OF OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS THE NORTH WEST OF ENGLAND.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them.Follow us on Facebook Circle Recruitment , Twitter @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn Circle Recruitment.
Posted 40 days ago