PHP Developer - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 5c4e00
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£30000 - £40000/annum DOE + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We’re recruiting for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development of a wide range of both internal and external facing systems. Working in a team on numerous projects in a fantastic environment you will gain valuable experience on new build and existing systems.
This PHP Developer role is an opportunity to take a role in the development team of a growing and forward-thinking business. As a Developer (with experience on the Laravel framework) you will have the opportunity to work as part of a development team, take part in architecture and design sessions and understand how design, security and coding standard best practice is considered and applied.
The role will have key involvement and a voice in shaping the Development team and its methodologies and practices.
The PHP Developer role:
* Develop solutions that perform, are reliable and secure.
* Work with the business and the project team to gather requirements and suggest solutions.
* Own your features from backlog to deployment and beyond.
* Deploy, run and support the solutions you build.
* Take part in the daily stand-up.
* Suggest new and improved ways of working to get products/changes to market sooner.
* Minimum of 1 year experience of developing PHP solutions based on the Laravel Framework.
* Excellent knowledge of MySQL Programming.
* Excellent working knowledge of Git.
* TDD Experience
* Experience of working within an Agile Environment.
* Experience of working with Docker.
* API development and Microservices.
* Experience with Python (or a desire to learn Python)
For immediate consideration on this PHP Developer role and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP