Dynamics AX/365 Finance & Operations Developer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£500 - £550 per day
A Lead Dynamics AX/365 Finance and Operations Developer is required for a Professional Services client based in Leeds. The contract is for 3 months initially offering up to £550p/d
The successful candidate will ideally hands on experience of Microsoft Azure integration, but if not previous integration experience will be acceptable, as you will need to oversee and design a large integration project with Dynamics 365 F&O and on premise customer systems working with off shore Development teams.
Applicants will need to have demonstrable experience in technologies such as LogicApps, CDS, PowerApps and PowerBI and will be expected to have excellent communication skills.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers and internal stakeholders on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations technical matters
- Lead the design and implementation of integrations including:
- Own the process of reviewing functional designs and translation into technical design documents
- Drive adherence to latest Microsoft and Avanade standards
- Develop proof of concept solutions where required
- Own the communication & delivery activities of onshore development teams to ensure high quality and timely delivery of agreed solutions
- Define and Manage: Configuration, build, Release and environment management (Database copies, code deployments, apply updates etc.) for projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues encountered, escalating to Microsoft support as required
- Lead other technical project based activities as required such as data migration activities, upskilling client technical resources, testing etc.
The contract is for 3 months initially offering up to £550p/d based in Leeds.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 36 days ago