Telephone Account Manager / TAM
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This leading VoIP telephone provider is currently seeking an enthusiastic telephone account manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to manage their customer accounts on a day to day basis to achieve activity, growth and customer satisfaction.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing customers
- Explaining customer data in order to help the customer understand how their products can add value to their business and ROI
- Deliver new initiatives to customers
- Recognise opportunities for new business, present and close with a bespoke solution
- Train customers on how to use the relevant products and services
- Be the account manager to answer any customer queries, resolve problems and provide quotations.
Key skills and experience:
- Sales within an office environment
- Experience and knowledge of the sales process
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service whilst managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
£20000 to £24000 dependent on experience
Essex based. Car preferable due to location
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 102 days ago