Site Services Manager
Welshpool, Powys, Wales
£35k - 40k per year
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading engineering company in their search for a Site Services Manager based in Welshpool
For the successful Site Services Manager our client is offering:
- Salary of 35,000 - 40,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Days Monday-Thursday with an early finish Friday (40 hour week)
- Permanent position
- Overtime available at 1.5
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays (rising to 30 days after years of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical and healthcare plan
The role Site Services Manager:
- Maintain and drive improvements for company, client and legislative standards of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality for all site visits.
- Ensure that all current and future required documentation is issued to Installation and Customer Services Installation teams and return back from the site, completed, signed in a timely manner. Documents subsequently returned to the designated department for recording.
- Champion the completion and submission of Positive Intervention forms
- Agree with the Contracts Department, site installation program and utilise teams (including Sub Contractors) to ensure they are working efficiently and are cost effective to the Company.
- Collate and report Management statistics as and when required to include, but not restricted to, subcontract costs, snagging NCR and staff labour hours.
- Responsible for fleet vehicles, checks are up to date, MOTs and tax is current, overall condition is appropriate. Monitor and act on driving infringements (Guided by an external advisor
- Produce a monthly departmental report for Senior Management (board meetings).
- Provide data to Contracts Department for site durations.
- Manage fittings teams to ensure installation is undertaken with maximum efficiency.
- Attend internal and external meetings as and when required.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to members of team/surveyors.
- Manage Despatch to ensure deliveries are completed in a timely manner and within agreed cost parameters.
- Manage Surveyors to ensure surveys are accurate and completed in a timely manner, ensuring the current and ongoing business needs are met.
- Manage the Customer Services Technical Engineers, ensuring the relevant resource is provided and coordinated with the Customer Services department/personnel.
- Develop with Head of Department and IT personnel the Technical Department hardware and software needs.
- Ensure and maintain departmental training needs.
- Liaise as required with the Company SHEQ Manager/Contracts Engineer(s) for the requirements of third-party site audit needs.
- Coordinate with other departments (as required) to ensure all relevant information and documents are available prior to all departmental personnel site visits.
- Ensure company standards are observed for installation and surveying vehicles and installation equipment in respect to housekeeping and maintenance ? inspect and audit regularly.
- Take reasonable instructions from other Heads of Departments or Directors.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all current and future Company HR, Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety policies.
What our client is looking for in a Site Services Manager:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to cope with technical information
- Excellent numerical, literacy & ICT skills
- Full UK Driving license
- Ability to use own initiative and to prioritise a demanding workload
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Site Manager / Projects Manager / Contracts Manager / Services Manager
Welshpool / Newtown / Oswestry / Ellesmere / Wrexham / Shrewsbury / Wem / Ludlow
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Posted 47 days ago