PPI Complaints Handler
Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £12.09 per hour
Do you have a passion for solving problems and working highlycomplex investigations? Do you want to work in a dynamic, supportive and engaged team of complaint handlers? If youre looking for a role that combines risk management, utilising your network to create innovative solutions and strengthening customer relationships then the Executive Customer Relations PPI team could be the place for your next career move
Were currently recruiting for hardworking PPI complaint handlers to join our successful, dynamic department, based in Brighton on a Monday to Friday fixed hours role.
Our complaint handlers are responsible for thoroughly investigating PPI complaints. You will need to look for vital clues to ensure you make the right decision every time when preparing your investigation templates and response letters. You will speak with customers to help assure them they are in safe hands. You will be part of a friendly team working towards a common goal to make a success of the PPI project.
As a successful complaint handler you will possess a range of the following:
- Strong emotional intelligence, selfawareness, positive attitude, resilience and friendly personality
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience of helping customers or in a case handling role
- Desire and curiosity to learn and build your knowledge
- Selfmotivated and organised
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of PPI is beneficial, but not essential.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, high energy environment with likeminded people then Apply here today!
Posted 22 days ago