Natural Language Processing Engineer PhD
London, Greater London, England
The company have excellent roots within research surrounding new information retrieval and machine learning based approaches. They are revolutionising the way we look at web search and automation of services through the research and development of standouts within the Natural Language Processing NLP/Machine Learning field.
Each member of the team are standouts within the ML field, coming from world class institutions specialising in research of Machine Learning/NLP, with outstanding PhD's in the field. Based right outside Old Street station in Central London, you will be immersing yourself with experts in the Machine Learning space.
This is a unique chance to work with a team of PhD candidates with excellent commercial experience within the Natural Language Processing domain, building the next revolution within web search.
- Develop unique entity extraction techniques for web crawlers and scrapers.
- Understand and analyse semantic relationships.
- Work on real-time scraping and semantic extraction of web data within an ever changing environment.
Be expected to demonstrate your findings to national and international research venues.
- A PhD relating to the knowledge of and intuition for NLP, knowledge representation and entity extraction or something similar. Alternatively you could have experience working within NLP commercially.
- Solid programming skills or use of NLP Tools such as GATE.
Job Owner: c.rogers
Posted 14 days ago