£75 - £85 per day
** Teaching Assistant
** Full Time
** £75£80 per day
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in the education sector or are you looking for your next position to start in the new academic year?
Sanza Teaching Agency are working exclusively with an Outstanding primary school that are seeking to appoint teaching assistants across KS1 and KS2.
They are an expanding primary school which provides a modern and clean environment for children to learn in with dedicated and creative staff to ensure that learning experiences are full of challenge, purpose and exploration.
The school can offer:
* A supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
* Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
* A creative, enriched curriculum where science, ICT and arts matter
* Outstanding progress and outcomes for all children
* Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils (all staff have their own iPad)
What the school are looking for:
* A commitment to the highest achievement for all
* A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
* At least six months experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
* A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
* Strong and confident use of ICT, as well as the ability to read and write fluently and confident in maths.
To find out more information or to apply, please contact Nathan @ Sanza######### or email #########
Sanza is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Sanza Teaching Agency is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Sanza teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
Posted 13 days ago