Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Permanent // £40,000 £45,000pa
Tired of being part of an organisation that doesnt understand the importance of storing and inputting their data? This is the right opportunity for you! My client is an innovative organisation in the Automotive industry and looking for a Data Manager to be the driving for of their data integrity.
You will be given responsibility be the driving force of data input accuracy and data change processes ensuring that my clients data is being stored accurately and efficiently. You will guarantee that the organisation has clean and reliable data for marketing purposes and analysis as well as developing their processes of collection and storage!
- Ensure all incoming transactional data is stored effectively, efficiently and follows necessary guidelines.
- Maintain the existing databases to ensure accurate and quality data.
- Implement necessary processes and procedures to keep data fresh and up to date.
- Streamline the collection and analysis data procedures to make smooth access to metrics.
- Review data for inconsistencies that may affect the ability to use it effectively.
- Liaise with end users throughout the organisation to confirm existing data and updates where necessary.
Skills & Personal Specifications
- Highly analytical and thrive on opportunities to improve your data processes.
- The ability to provide and execute recommendations of requirements necessary.
- Proven experience working with large data sets.
- Expert with SQL databases.
- Experience of using data to improve processes, accuracy or market potential.
If you believe that you have the relevant skillset or would like to have a confidential chat about the opportunity, please apply or send a most recent CV
Posted 39 days ago