Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer £42k
Up to £42000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required for a leading specialist brand in Northampton. We are looking for an experienced multi skilled Engineer to take on an exciting role for a company that offers a friendly feel, excellent career progression and a focus on Continuous Improvement/ Controls and Process roles etc.
4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights paying 42k per year + Selected amount of O/T.
- Educated in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering to City and Guilds or NVQ level
- Completion of an apprenticeship.
- Must be multi skilled, or have an aptitude, so 60% electrical 40% mechanical.
- Completion of a multi skilled training program.
- Proven ability to actively apply skills in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to develop, an excellent technical knowledge of the plant.
- Relevant food/liquid manufacturing experience, or equivalent area of business, i.e.; pharmaceutical
- A logical fault finding approach to breakdowns and problem solving.
- Sense of urgency whilst never compromising safety or product quality.
- Proactive, ability to work within and also drive through continuous improvement initiatives.
We are Looking for someone who has worked within a factory environment, not serviced based positions unless relevant. We Will look at experienced Engineers as the role will involve some level of autonomy.
In addition the Shift Engineer will strive to continuously improve asset performance by engaging in continuous improvement and problem solving activities.
- Planned Maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Electrical Fault finding and repair
- Assist in project related work
- Good working knowledge of motors and drives
- Experience with PLCs controlled equipment
- Continuous improvement
For more information please call NATHAN (only)######### or email ######### , Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will £250*. *T&Cs apply
Specialising in FMCG Manufacturing, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care. Proactives FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Operations (Technical, Production) and Senior Appointments.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 45 days ago