£30000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Consultant
Salary: Basic at £30,000
- Our client:
- An innovative, dynamic tech company are on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join their team as Graduate Consultants. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central London location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
- Your role:
- Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely analysing data coming through Workday ERP systems. This hybrid role requires someone with a basic knowledge of management or HR consultancy to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
- What you’ll get:
- As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- Competitive salary of £30k
- Regular nights out in a social, welcoming culture
- Excellent scope for progression
- A highly sought after location in the heart of London
- Healthcare packages
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in IT, HR, Business or Accountancy related degree
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Next Steps:
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 46 days ago