£29000 - £34000 per annum
Scrub Practitioner Orthopaedics
£29,000 £34,000 DOE
Our Client is currently looking for aScrub Practitioner to join their Orthopaedic nursing team within this large private hospital in Bristol.
This particular service is performing GOOD with the CQC and holds an excellent reputation offering healthcare in a variety of complex surgical specialities.
We are recruiting a Theatre Practitioner with a focus on Orthopaedic Scrub where you will support across a variety of operations including hips and knees working with a wide variety of specialisms.
You will be practicing some of the most advanced treatments using new modern latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology offering everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields.
Duties and responsibilities
- Covering a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patients health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patients needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data and assess.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
- NMC OR HCPC registered
- Scrub experience essential
- Ideally Orthopaedic experience BUT will be trained on this if not
This is a full time position 37.5 hours per week the working pattern for the role covers a variety of shifts so flexibility
As a Scrub Practitioner salary will be £29,000 £34,000 per annum + excellent benefits package and 33 days A/L top end would be for candidates experienced in Orthopaedic Scrub
If you would like to apply for this post please send your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment
Posted 42 days ago