Support Worker in Alton
Alton, Hampshire, England
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Are you looking for work as a Support Assistant in Alton? Are you interested in making a difference to the lives of children and young adults?
Teaching Personnel are proud to be working with a Special Needs school who cater for pupils up to the age of 22 years, with physical difficulties to include Cerebral Palsy and Muscular Dystrophy. The main purpose is to assist students with their everyday lives within class and after school.
The school require the successful candidate to work in the school as well as the residential sites located on the school grounds, taking on a supportive role in all aspects:
- Assist in implementing all aspects of individual care plans.
- Must have a relevant qualification or previous experience working in healthcare, or with Special Needs individuals, whether this is in schools or in another setting.
- Be prepared to undergo additional training as required.
- The ability to use your initiative and maintain a resilient outlook.
- A positive and bubbly personality, and the ability to build relationships with the pupils.
This is a lovely school, who really invest in the their pupils, through all aspects of their daily life. In order to ensure that each pupil thrives, the school need the right staff to assist with their pupil's development, and dedicate themselves to the task at hand.
For any further information on this role, please do not hesitate to contact me on######### , and send any CV's with a covering letter to
Posted 16 days ago