Corporate Account Manager
Corporate Account Manager - 12 month FTC
CAM - Competitive basic salary , plus bonus,**Excellent career development, home based contract to include all of the tools to do your job, including a company car, discounted products and services and much more!**
To develop and deliver a strategy in line with Brakes Group aims and goals. To achieve and exceed budgeted sales and margin targets. To work closely with and establish strong working relationships with internal cross-functional teams and with the customers’ Procurement and Food Development teams.
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children’s school all have one thing in common – Brakes UK. There’s a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in – to hunt and secure new business, taking every opportunity to sell and showcase our fabulous products. You’ll be a true advisor to your customers, delivering our vision – to be our Customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
To Achieve & Exceed Sales & Margin Targets across all temperatures, by effective management, development, motivation of cross-functional teams;
- Negotiating, Constructing, Implementing & monitoring tender trading agreements.
- Driving Margin, NSV & volume growth on Brakes product through effective selling
- Conducting bi-annual price reviews on time & in full with minimal relationship impact.
- Ensure all administrative duties are carried out accurately and on time e.g. Sample requests, responding to the customers’ queries in a timely fashion & monthly internal reporting
- Taking the lead in planning & delivering quality food/Non-Food shows to the customer working cross functionally to deliver maximum returns
To Operate Cross Functionally to build Internal & External Business Relationships.
- Successfully understand and communicate the needs of our customers within the Brake Group. (e.g. Purchasing, Marketing, Accounts and Operations)
Influence all customers at senior levels across their organisation in order to achieve mutual goals.
- To monitor sales & margin against budget and to take corrective action when necessary.
- To have the ability to monitor & capitalise on food trends developing a strategy that delivers growth & places Brakes at the forefront for “go to” innovation
- To establish the Brakes Group as the first choice for all food temperatures.
- Plan annually and monitor progress vs plan monthly presenting at monthly internal forums
- Where applicable actively undertake man management activities and develop team to succeed targets
- To jointly own and manage your personal career development with your manager
- Actively participate/contribute to team meetings
- Deputise for Corporate Account Director as required
- Undertake any other relevant duties e.g. trade shows
Experience in a sales environment with a large customer, can demonstrate success within current portfolio, previous man and project management experience, resilience, desire to succeed, self-starter, has ability to set SMART business objectives, numeric and verbal reasoning, attention to detail, excellent communicator, commercially focused, driving Licence, IT Literate (good Excel skills), can demonstrate effective planning, briefing, implementation and monitoring of projects or initiatives, interpret understand & act upon financial data. Good presentation skills (PowerPoint
What you’ll get:
- Company car
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Job security and career opportunities – We’re part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless!
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 6 days ago