Head Chef Production Kitchen
Bicester, Oxfordshire, England
£40k - 44k per year + excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Production Head Chef / Kitchen Manager - Excellent role with Bespoke Caterers
Our clients in Oxfordshire are looking for a Head Chef for thier Production Kitchen for their customer service and people-focused business. They operate a bespoke catering service for executive customers and clients.
The role of production Head Chef/Kitchen Manager is highly important as you need to ensure the team meets its goals of efficiency and cost control. It's a great opportunity to have a work/life balance and join a truly unique concept. The operation works 7 days a week around clients demands though as Head Chef your hours will be based around 0800-1800 five days from seven.
An efficient Head Chef/Kitchen Manager to lead the team in producing quality meals and also people management.
You will be
- Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge
- Strong leadership, management and training skills
- The ability to follow recipes and put them into production
- Passion for working with all fresh produce
- Good financial awareness - managing GP's, margins, and wastage
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Package £40-44k
- Excellent Benefits
- All meals
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now .
Posted 133 days ago