Graduate Teaching Assistant - Sheffield | Zoek UK
Graduate Teaching Assistant - SEN Secondary!
£65 - £75 per day
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant - apply ASAP!
Are you a dedicated, passionate and resilient graduate who is looking for a support role in a secondary school?
Do you have a degree in Psychology or Social Work, or perhaps have experience of working with pupils with additional needs?
This fantastic SEN Secondary school in Sheffield is keen to add a talented graduate to their team to support their pupils in class who have Special Educational Needs.
- Graduate role starting ASAP
- Well established SEN Secondary School in Sheffield
- Excellent links to public transport
- Long term, Full-time role
- Paid upto £325 per week term time only
- Excellent experience in a supportive school
- Great role for aspiring Teachers/Educational Psychologists
- DBS check required - apply ASAP
- Interviews before half term
We are looking for a professional and committed graduate who either has a degree related to SEN or some experience of working with young people. The SENCo of this school is looking for a graduate who can develop positive relationships with pupils and break down barriers to learning.
An understanding of SEN is desirable, either covered in your degree or through other work experience working with children. We want to see graduates with the determination to discern the different needs of pupil's development, both academically and socially, and have an empathetic approach to these that will enable them to meet these requirements.
About The Role
- Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Exam scribing Intervention sessions
- Following education plan for the pupil
Posted 18 days ago