Art / Photography Teacher South London
£140 - £210 per day
Art / PhotographyTeacher (Temp to Perm role) September Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teacher of Art and Photography Teacher to join a OUTSTANDING Art Department. The school are looking for an established outstanding teacher or someone who will qualify this Summer and has the potential to be outstanding.
Art Teacher South East London Secondary School
- 1 Term Contract then Permanent
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
This is a highlyregarded secondary school located close to public transport links and is first choice in the local community for parents. This school is looking to push from a good Ofsted to an outstanding Ofsted in the upcoming years!
Offering fantastic support from an established Head of Art and an experienced NQT mentor, this role is well suited to a Art NQT or experienced teacher looking for a Secondary School where they can develop into an exceptional practitioner. The CPD opportunities are second to none and each member of staff at this thriving Secondary School are encouraged to take advantage of these opportunities and the support provided.
The successful candidate will
- have excellent qualifications and subject knowledge and be able to teach Art and Photography to GCSE level
- have good ICT skills and have good organisational and communication skills
- Must have QTS OR QTLS
- be passionate about realising the potential of all children
- be inspirational to students and colleagues in providing energy, enthusiasm and creativity to the role
If you are interested please contact Sonny Morcom @ Academics or apply below! Thank you
Posted 30 days ago