Legionella Risk Assessor
Kenton, Devon, England
£26,000 - £28,000
Our client is an Environmental Consultancy is seeking experienced legionella risk assessors with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience.
We are looking for an experienced legionella risk assessor with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
The successful candidate will work in an established department providing legionella consultancy and some occupational hygiene consultancy (air, noise, vibration, LEV and COSHH).
The candidate will be expected to be capable to manage their own work load and client list. Specific work allocation will be based on candidate skills and business needs at the time, though with a focus on legionella control.
Though the role is based from our the companies Kent office the candidate will be visiting clients sites throughout the South East and occasionally further afield. Some flexibility is also needed to accommodate periods of working weekends and out of hours.
The candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of c. £26,000 to £28,000 +OT (dependent on candidate experience). A company vehicle, smartphone and pension will also be provided. (Further progression is available depending on the candidate and business need).
This role will enable the candidate to develop a long term career in the industry and provide some opportunity to develop further occupational hygiene skills.
- Legionella risk assessment, control and consultancy
- Using tablet PCs and paper work to record site findings
- Creating site drawings and reports (delivered on time)
- Travel to client sites providing an excellent standard of technical and customer service
- Managing own time and clients
- General works required to support department
- Full valid driving licence
- 3yrs experience as a legionella risk assessor (minimum)
- Excellent technical knowledge in legionella
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Understanding of practical water treatment activities and mechanical installations (this work will not be completed by this individual)
- City & Guilds or Water Management Society training is desirable.
Posted 21 days ago