Regional Manager - Domiciliary Care - London
London, Greater London, England
£45k - 50k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Regional Manager - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven, experienced Regional Manager to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business as an integral part of their Senior Management Team.
The successful candidate will have previous Leadership and Business Development experience, gained in a Social Care or Domiciliary Care organisation. The Regional Manager will provide Leadership across London.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing your branches, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK's most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
We are looking to speak to established Regional Managers, who have a wealth of experience in managing and developing their teams, to achieve their full potential in delivering a high volume of care hours across several contracts. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Manager looking to take the next step up, or an established Regional Manager looking to join a forward thinking, first class Domiciliary Care business to enhance and support your career.
As a Regional Manager, your duties will include:
- Line manage local teams within a defined geography
- Directly supervise Branch Managers within your area
- Promote and develop the growth of the business
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensure, with the use of robust quality assurance systems, that services delivered within your area are of the highest standard
- Provide management information as required to the Regional Director
In carrying out these functions, you are expected to:
- Operate at all times transparently, openly and in the interests of the company
- Promote and fulfil the company's service aims as defined in the company's Statement of Purpose
- Promote anti-discriminatory practice
- Adhere to the strictest standards of information governance, including the maintenance of ordered, secure records
- Participate in staff development (including supervision), training and performance appraisals as required
- Comply with company policies and procedures as appropriate, including those related to health and safety at work
- Participate in any meetings as required
This really is an exciting time to join the business, with continued growth the company is now the leading providing of Domiciliary Care within the UK. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside and support you to grow the business focus on your own career development.
If this position could be of interest to you please send your CV for consideration.
Posted 93 days ago