Senior Performance Analysis Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Performance Analysis Engineer Cambridge
My Multinational client within the Semiconductor sector and based in Cambridge has an urgent requirement for a Senior Performance Analysis Engineer with the role largely based around Smartphone and Laptop Computing. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of both software and hardware and will lead performance analysis investigations producing data led analysis and conclusions.
- * Development and characterisation of workloads based on complex real world user cases
- * Simulation of future SoC IP configurations in order to explore full system performance and to help influence partners IP selection.
- * Production of reliable research and analytics to inform future engineering and technology requirements.
- * A good degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- * A proven understanding of computing hardware in areas such as CPU and GPU architecture.
- * Software development experience relevant to workload analysis and Benchmarking in languages such as Python and Java.
- * Familiarity with statistical analysis and the ability to present data for differing audiences
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation and for more information or to apply please contact Seamus Hayes
Posted 20 days ago