Registered Nurse Days Nursing Home
£41000 - £41500 per annum
Registered Nurse Elderly Nursing Home**Kingswood, Bristol£16.50ph / £41,000Full Time**Days Role
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit a dedicated nurse for a Registered Nurse position within an elderly nursing home in Kingswood, Bristol.
We are seeking a nurse who has the skills and expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care. We recognise and value that nurses are a critical part of the jigsaw and we will ensure that we look after you, whilst you look after our residents.
We offer a competitive benefit package for this Registered Nurse Elderly Nursing Home position, which includes:
- Competitive salary of up to £41,000 per year (£16.50ph)
- Paid Nursing and Midwifery Council registration
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
This home has been purposebuilt to provide quality nursing, with a modern and homely interior, pleasant surroundings and a team of experienced care workers.To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experiences:
- A nursing degree (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
- A desire to work in a nursing home
- Ideally 12 months post registration experience ideally although we can consider newly qualified nurses
This post is covering day shifts 48 hrs per week and working alternate weekends. Shifts start at 8am and finish at 8pm.
If you are interested in this Registered Nurse role in Kingswood, Bristol then please send your CV to Becky today to apply.
Posted 40 days ago