Field Service Engineer - | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Engineer
Work From Home
£40k - 45k per year + 25 Days Holiday, plus Stats + Company Pension + Private Healthcare + Company Car + Laptop + Mobile
Permanent (Full time)
We are a growing company which specialises in end of line packaging and we are now looking for a multi skilled Field Service Engineer with systems and application skills to work alongside an internal group of engineers.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000
· 25 Days Holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Private Healthcare Plan (after successful trial period)
· Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tablet with Fuel Card and Company Credit Card
LOCATION: This is a field based role, working from home and you will be covering South East and East Anglia
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Cambridgeshire, Essex, Peterborough, Northampton, Lincolnshire, Suffolk, Norfolk.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer : Packaging / Packaging Machinery
This Field Service Engineer role will be working on a key project, which will ensure the clients continued growth and increase their competitiveness within the marketplace. They are presently developing their own line controller to work in conjunction with their own and other relevant manufacturers equipment, which will integrate to associated production lines, creating an automated system which also will involve the recording of data, improve traceability and give the end client much more control.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer : Packaging / Packaging Machinery
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who wants to work in a dynamic environment using their own initiative and flexibility to deliver high quality engineering service professionally and efficiently on time.
Your duties will include:
· Service & Repair
· Technically support customers when required.
· Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work across functional and organisational lines.
· Frequent travel and working / travel time out of office hours is required to support customers.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Field Service Engineer / Service Engineer : Packaging / Packaging Machinery
· You will specialise in the pre-packing side of our business and must come with experience within the food industry and have weighing and vertical form fill and seal experience.
· Ideally, you will be a qualified Electrical Engineer to HND level or a Qualified to Electrician level and have a proven track record of in field service activity in a packaging automation environment.
· The candidate should also possess a sound knowledge mechanically and pneumatically.
· It would be advantageous to have knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols and hardware, including switches, routers and address management and have a working understanding of relational database concepts and principles.
· PLC experience.
We are market leaders in net packaging, supplying net packaging solutions to all the UK's major retailers for a variety of products both machinery and consumable items - specialising in packing fresh produce. We are also specialists in the packing of other fresh foods through our range of weighing and bagging machines, checkweighers, metal detectors, labelling machines and flow wrappers. In addition, we represent the world leaders in fresh produce grading machines.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: TM16265, Wallace Hind Selection