Vetting and Onboarding Administrator
£100 - £150 per day
Contract (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Vetting and Onboarding Administrator
RATE/SALARY/BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience
DUTIES OF ROLE:
- Completing the onboarding process for all direct employed and nondirect sub contract labour
- Following on boarding process and working with line managers to ensure all documentation is complete
- Ensuring that we are compliant with processes when onboarding people to the project
- Working closely with the wider HR team and H&S team on the project
- Completing administration tasks on various spreadsheets and compiling on boarding data for reports
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large wellknown brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a familyowned business, Rullions approach is credible and honest, focused on building longlasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forwardthinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small startups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 108 days ago