£28000 - £34000 per annum
The London based company is a leading player in corporate travel management, offering an immaculate service for professionals that have high-quality and thorough requirements. The company believes in delivering an exceptional service which requires a fine attention to the smallest of details across all areas of the business, including marketing.
- Execute activities to the highest standards, ensuring adherence to global brand guidelines
- Execute the creation of materials to reflect the agreed brand hierarchy to build the company's distinctive brand and market position
- Deliver creative solutions across all channels, including social media, video and other digital and print collateral
- Design and update collateral to support product, supplier and sector plans as well as the global recruitment campaign as required
- Create brand templates for use across all markets for items including but not limited to Microsoft Office and social media templates
- Create, maintain and refresh the image library, ensuring local market needs are reflected and images are being used appropriately, including updating the company's website
- Support account management by producing a range of client facing materials including quarterly review decks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience of working with Creative Cloud suite/other marketing technology is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- Attention to detail is a must in this role
- Clear and concise communication - verbal & written
- Friendly and helpful manner both on the telephone and in email
- Methodical, process driven approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
- Evidence prior success of executing marketing skills as outlined above.
Posted 20 days ago