£24500 - £35500 per annum
Job title: Graduate Consultant
Salary: Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £35,500
- REF: J1622:OXF:GJ:GC:OX:2
- An innovative, dynamic FMCG company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central Oxford location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
- Your role:
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
- What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £35,500
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Exposure to a wide array of industry renowned figures
- Various fast-track progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time management skills
- Excellent communicator to clients of all levels of seniority
- Good attention to detail
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 24 days ago