Deputy Nurse Manager - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
£40k per year + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Old age & Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 +
- Salary: up to £40,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time 44 Hours per week
- Shifts: Days shifts 33 hours Clinical and 11 hours Supernumery
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee £120
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire. The Home is a friendly care home located in a peaceful residential community in Burton on Trent, which provides nursing, nursing memory care for those living with dementia, and end-of-life care. A team of highly trained and experienced carers strive to deliver round the clock care and support for short or long-term needs.
Role: As the Deputy Nurse manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
2019 REVIEW: A professionally operated establishment which delivers a high level of nursing care, accompanied by respect for the patient. My mother's quality of life has noticeably improved since she moved here. If you are looking for a place for your loved one, THIS IS IT!
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 105 days ago