£54000 - £57000 per annum + flexitime
Are you looking for fast track your career development and learn quickly on the job? Do you want a role in which you can expand upon your existing Management Accounting knowledge? Do you want to represent a growing and thriving Housing and Property provider?
Based in London, this Finance Analyst role will give you exposure to:
- Full ownership of the monthly management accounts function for a crucial part of the business that sits highly in the public eye
- Cash flow monitoring, ensuring the shortterm cash management is secure and adequately reported on
- Management of the subsidiary companys treasury function, as well as providing insight into loan security
- Supporting the Head of Finance with investment appraisals, assisting in projects relating to Development Finance and Regeneration
The role offers an excellent benefits package and work life balance, and will suit someone looking to spend 1824 months progressing rapidly before moving on to the next step in their career. As such, this is an excellent opportunity to build on existing Management Accounting knowledge and gain further experience of financial analysis and other areas listed above, which working closely with highly supportive line managers and colleagues.
To be considered, youll need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with at least two years of endtoend management accounting experience
- Be bright, articulate, and hard working with a strong ability to build professional relationships
Please apply immediately as interviews can be arranged as soon as the right candidates are found please dont risk missing out by delaying in sending you CV!
Posted 34 days ago