Fraud And Underwriting Analyst
£25000 - £37500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£25000£37500 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking for your next step in your career and want to work in one of the UKs most innovative insurers then have a look below
We have an exciting new position available with one of the largest Insurers globally and in the UK. They are seeking a Fraud Underwriting Analyst who has strong technical and communicational skills to join their awardwinning team.
You will be working with one of the top insurers in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for providing their customers with an unrivalled service. They have one of best Fraud programmes in order to keep their customers premiums low. They are expanding their fraud team due to growth within the business.
As a Fraud and Underwriting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring fraud losses using a variety of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Establishing the root cause and take corrective action.
- Develop and improve existing and future preventative and predictive solutions in order to optimise the Counter Fraud barrier. Support the design of technical solutions for Counter Fraud requirements
- Feed into Underwriting and Fraud analytical and data science projects leading to financial opportunities
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to a degree level (Maths, Statistics, Computing)
- Must be able to use SAS/SQL or similar data management tools.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Must be able to spot Fraud trends and take corrective action.
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 13 days ago