Service Desk Analyst - Mobility
Handforth, Cheshire, England
£17k - 23k per year
This is a permanent position working for an established Managed Service Provider based in South Manchester / Cheshire. The company require a Service Desk Analyst to work as part of a team of 4. The role is to provide customer support to a customer.
Candidates will ideally possess experience of providing remote support within a Service Desk environment. However candidates that are seeking their first career opportunity within IT will also be considered but must have worked within a customer service role for at least two years previously.
Candidates will possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and ambitious, and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will get the opportunity to work in an ITIL environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer facing role.
- Problem solving with an analytical mind-set.
- Excellent team player, develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates a 'can do' approach.
- Management of customer tickets under SLA
- Direct communications with customers
- Dealing with parcel deliveries
- Managing customers stock
- Producing reports
- Working to tight deadlines
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Prioritise and manage work queues
- Experience working in a customer facing role, dealing with multiple incoming calls
- Ticket management and a keen sense of urgency
- ITIL knowledge
- This position is based at the Frontline HQ in Handforth, Wilmslow
- Working hours are a weekly shift rotation to cover key support hours 06:00 - 22:00, Monday to Friday and Saturday morning 06:00 to 14:00 (Rest day is a Monday). The Saturday morning is 1 in 4 Saturdays.
About the company
'We are based in Handforth, near Manchester. We are an established IT solutions provider, and offer a wide range of IT related services. Our technology partnerships include: SAP Gold Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, Veeam Enterprise Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner and Citrix Silver Partner. We offer excellent prospects for the right candidate within a successful, very well established company.'
How to Apply
Please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Posted 32 days ago