Registered Children's Home Manager - Norfolk - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Registered Children's Home Manager
Norfolk - This Area Only
£32k - 40k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Children's Home Manager- Norfolk- £32-40K (Negotiable depending on experience)
The client is focused on delivering high-quality services to vulnerable children and young adults. Due to service development, we are looking for a multi-skilled, enthusiastic, and dedicated Registered Manager to assist in the setting up and running of a brand-new Registered Children's Home.
The Role- As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring:
- Young people are safeguarded from harm, abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Young people have their needs met and their welfare promoted.
- Young people are engaged in Education, Training and Employment
- Effective day-to-day management of a staff team.
- Concise records are maintained in accordance with the policies and standards.
- Effective management of the weekly rota.
- Assistance in the referral process, move-on processes and responding flexibly to the needs the service.
The Person: The successful Registered Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years' experience working in a children's residential home in a senior management role
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with children and young adults
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with you full CV and ideally a covering letter.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 5 days ago