Sales Operations Administrator
Lancing, West Sussex
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Operations Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 17:30
Salary: £22 £25K
Location: Lancing, West Sussex
Our Client is seeking a Sales Operations Administrator.
This is a new role; you will be working directly for the Head of Ops but providing support across all areas of the business. Delivering best practice on service management process and principles across business services.
The client is looking for a forward thinking, proactive individual. You will ideally be a selfstarter with a strong ability to collaborate with differing teams within the business and work independently when required.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised person with exceptional communication and numerical skills.
- Provide support to Sales Team on all administrative tasks
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly sales reports and ensure all data is captured allowing accurate reporting metrics
- Analyse business service performance
- Analyse business problems and execute problem solving using best practices in problem management
- Support business services to drive performance by analysing data, gathering recommendations and business process to deliver drive efficiency across service
- Establish and embed service process improvements with degree of automation where applicable to increase operational efficiency
- Engaging with Sales teams to understand new sales and ensuring that the key points of each order are captured
- Tracking sales performance against quarterly/annual targets
- Managing supplier agreements
- Adhoc administrative tasks such as; making refreshments and meeting and greeting clients
- Excellent Organisation and time keeping.
- Very good telephone manner, wellspoken and well presented
- Responsible for all quotes; creation, tracking, follow up with sales team. Reporting quote metrics
- Ability to work in an office environment with members of multiple departments.
- Liaising with other departments, purchasing, external sales, small works and accounts.
- Quick and keen to learn after training.
- Competent at using all Microsoft Office applications such as (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excel skills Vlookups & Complex Formulas
- Previous experience of working in an administrationbased role
- Proactive approach with ability to problem solve using own initiative
- Proven ability to challenge and reprioritise tasks
- Ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisational skills and an innate attention to detail
- Ability to understand, map and identify improvements to processes
- Analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse data, trends and produce reports
For more information please contact Stacey Croucher at Clearline Recruitment.
Posted 28 days ago