Compliance Manager Registered Nurse
Up to £42000 per annum + car allowance
MUST BE NURSE QUALIFIED (RGN or RMN)
Nursing and Residential Care Homes Elderly Care
West Sussex & South East
up to £42,000 + Car Allowance
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a compliance manager for a group of nursing and residential care homes in the West Sussex and South East area.
This client have nursing and residential care homes throughout the whole of the UK but they are seeking a candidate based in West Sussex who has lots of experience in nursing homes, residential care homes, audits, compliance and someone who is happy to travel across the region.
You must have a strong background in:
- CQC inspections OR mock inspections
- Carrying out inspections and audits on nursing homes and care homes
- Creating Action Plans based on reports
- Experience either as a home manager / regional manager or CQC inspector or clinical governance nurse
- Must have a very strong elderly care home background working in large care homes
You will work days on a 37.5 hour contract and you will travel around the area visiting different care homes in West Sussex and South East England.
This is a regional role and you will be carrying out audits on a weekly and daily basis to ensure homes are compliant. You will be working with home managers to improve services and will take a quality approach to compliance.
The client can pay up to £42,000 + a car allowance with excellent company benefits for this role
Please send your CV if you are interested.
Posted 15 days ago