Structural Engineer | Zoek
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Competitive Salary with Benefits
Are you feeling unhappy in your current position and on the lookout for a more suitable role? This is an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a small yet busy consultancy in Wigan, Greater Manchester. The team are looking for a talented engineer to come on board and hit the ground running with their experience and skills, assisting with an increased workload and expanding business.
About the company
My client is a small yet expanding practice who work with a range of clients, from small local firms to larger international contractors. Specialising in temporary works and ground engineering, they deliver high quality service to all clients - past positions with consultants, contractors and the supply chain have equipped the team with the skills, knowledge and experience in design, construction processes and products.
In order to be considered for this role as a Structural Engineer, you will:
- Have a degree in either civil or structural engineering
- Demonstrate at least five years' experience in the relevant field, including previous work with steel, timber, masonry and concrete
- Have good communication skills and have some experience in managing a small team
- Hold a full UK drivers' licence and car (preferred)
- Be Chartered, or working towards Chartership
What will be expected of the successful Structural Engineer?
- Develop the business by introducing new client and expanding the workload
- Be responsible for management of the design phase, including financial management and control of business design
- Input into fee proposals, including recourses and programme
- Deliver projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations
- As the team develops, you will mentor junior engineers, graduates and technicians
Benefits for this role include a full benefits package and competitive market salary.
To discuss this role as a Structural Engineer, please call ABI on######### and send over and updated version of your CV to @.uk. I would love to hear from you!
Posted 39 days ago