Customer Services Manager
Littlemore, Oxfordshire, England
Customer Services Manager
Location: Littlemore, Oxford
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an industry leader in providing managed campus services, pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic and international students. They conduct a wide range of activities in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Their Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies.
Responsibilities of the Customer Services Manager:
The Customer Services Manager is expected to play a leadership role in facilitating the admission function for Navitas UK, working within the Admissions & Recruitment Centre (ARC) and working closely with all Business Units (BU) and their University Partners (UP) as appropriate.
The Customer Services Manager will work within the Admissions and Recruitment Centre to carry out the role of processing their UK applications via a closely defined series of admissions and compliance systems and processes, as well as manage the CAS issuance process. The Customer Services Manager will also be required to establish strong links with BU-based admissions team members in order to ensure that; applications are received and responded to in a timely manner, applications are assessed accurately and that offers to study are distributed in a timely manner, where appropriate cases are referred to the relevant BU for further assessment and that applications are handled in accordance with compliance related protocols.
The Customer Services Manager will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Admissions Officers and supporting the Head of Admissions with people matters as required. They will be expected to provide guidance, mentoring and support to those team members, as well as assuming accountability for the team's performance versus KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
The Customer Services Manager will be expected to assume responsibility for a geographical region, but also be able to work effectively within a cross-functional centralised team environment. They will be a key point of contact for SCO team members and will be expected to work closely with them on application issues, complaint handling and regionally-focused resource planning.
Requirements of the Customer Services Manager:
- Good understanding of Higher Education industry sector
- Experience of working in an admissions education setting
- Proven ability as a team player
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities
- Creative thinking processes
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, interacting with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups, including senior staff within the University Partner
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- File management and administrative skills
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Customer Services Manager, then please apply now!
Applications close on 2nd August 2019.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Posted 19 days ago