SEN Support Teacher Assistant, Westminster
City of Westminster, London
£70 - £85 per day + based on experience and assignment type
SEN Learning Support Assistant, Westminster, London
Special Needs Teacher Assistant, Westminster, London
Required September 2019
£ 70 £85 per day based on experience and type of assignment
This Westminster primary school requires a SEN Learning Support Assistant from September 2019. The school has been rated as a good school following the last Ofsted.
This SEN Learning Support Assistant role involves working in partnership with class teachers, to support learning in line with the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, codes of practice, school policies and procedures.
To apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant job in Westminster, you will preferably have relevant NVQ qualifications or equivalent. You will also have a good standard of English and Mathematics and basic computer skills.
In addition to this you should also:
* Have strong behaviour management skills
- * Experience of supporting pupils with a range of needs e.g. Aspergers, Autism, ADHD, speech and / or language difficulties
- * Knowledge of successful strategies to engage pupils with specific and significant needs
- * Experience of the EYFS and / or KS1/2 curriculum
- * Flexible and adaptable with timetabling and the daily routines
- * Excellent communication skills
- * Ability to liaise with parents and relevant staff
Click Apply if you are interested in applying for this SEN Learning Support Assistant in Westminster, London
Posted 8 days ago