£25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £25,000 (up to £35k OTE)
Sector: Executive Search
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for highly specialised candidates to fill a variety of roles. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Y1 OTE of £48k OTE
- Company holidays that reward success
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- International travel and progression opportunities
- Modern, fun offices in a central London location
- Market leading training, and professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research candidates, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to match them to roles that offer basic salaries that range into 6 figures. You’ll network and engage face to face with clients and candidate, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Resourcer will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Learn about the employers and markets you’ll be working with
- Meet with clients face to face in order to create an accurate profile of the candidates they require
- Strategically identify and research candidates that you can then match to the roles available
- Network with candidates face to face and perform interviews over the phone
- Support the senior business teams across all markets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 26 days ago