Project Manager / Project Coordinator
£35000 - £40000 per annum + 28 Holidays, Pension, Laptop, Phone
Project Manager required for a wellestablished manufacturer and supplier of conference room equipment and other AV goods. Keen to recruit a dynamic and well skilled Project Manager. The successful candidate will be experienced in Project Engineering/Management ideally with electronics or AV goods. It is hoped the successful candidate will be actively seeking a long term career with the prospect to develop their skills in an exciting and unique company.
Project Manager Position Overview
The successful project manager will be required to plan and coordinate bespoke projects, overseeing each order from concept through to installation and commissioning. No two orders are the same, with specific client requirements differentiating each project. The successful candidate will have had experience in project management and ideally with electronics/Audio Visual goods. Typically, installations can be carried out across the UK. Where travel is required, all costs such as overnight stays will be covered (although this is an occasional occurrence). This role will suit a candidate who is keen to develop in a long term career and is someone who is a team player but keen to lead by example. The candidate should also be happy to travel regularly and spend nights away. A flexible attitude to work is a must and a commitment to get the job done is essential.
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC/Apprenticeship qualified in a project management related subject is essential.
- A Prince 2 Qualification is desirable but in no way essential.
- Previous experience as a project engineer/manager or project coordination is essential.
- Experience in project management of the manufacture, installation or commissioning of AV Goods or Conference Room Equipment is essential.
- Knowledge of design software packages would be advantageous but not essential.
- Willingness to travel UK wide regularly and occasionally spend nights away from home.
- Must have strong, clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- £35,000 £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 28 days Holiday inc. Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop and Mobile Phone(iPhone 8)
- Company Pool Vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 39 days ago