Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Up to £18000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Material Handler to join an established business on a permanent basis.
- To ensure external logistic deliverables are received/accounted for and allocated to appropriate areas e.g. line/stock locations/packing of finished goods for shipment to the customer.
- Movement of material to appropriate areas e.g. line/stock locations
- To aid in the performing of monthly cycle counts
- The kitting and issuing of jobs as and when required
- To be conversant with the Company MRP system for the receipt and distribution of parts, ensuring all procedures are adhered to as stated
- Recommend any necessary deficiencies to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the transportation of parts. eg. Manual handling training, equipment required for the safe movement of parts
- FLT counterbalance licence.
- Educated to GCSE standard C or greater in Maths
- Computer literate, stores/production experience
- NVQ in material handling/control
- Experience in materials processes, Kan ban JIT etc.
To be considered for this role please click apply now and submit a copy of your up to date CV
Posted 32 days ago